Dr. Bob Chaparala, M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., PfMP, PgMP, PMP.
Before beginning a full-time career as a tutor, Dr. Chaparala was a CEO, SRM Lead, Program Manager and a Consultant for numerous Fortune 500 companies. He holds a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT, a Ph.D in philosophy from Stanton Univeristy, a M.B.A and a Masters in Applied Mathematics from UCO as well as many other certifications that have taken countless hours of hard work and preparation to obtain. For a full list of all of Dr. Chaparala’s qualifications and achievement please visit his LinkedIn page at Dr. Bob Chaparala, M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., PfMP, PgMP, PMP.
Through his illustrious career as a tutor, professional and student Dr. Chaparala has gained an understanding of what must be accomplished for any student to achieve their desired GMAT score. He has trained and prepared hundreds of students to improve their scores and attend the school of their choice. While working with Dr. Chaparala every GMAT concept from Absolute Value to Rate & Work problems will be covered in both word problem and data sufficiency formats. He strives to make math and GMAT preparation enjoyable for every student by teaching students to break down 700+ level problems into easy to understand concepts.
Though capable of teaching in a multi-student classroom setting Dr. Chaparala chooses to teach one-on-one in order to develop a unique study plan and relationship with every student. He understands that no two students are the same and is able to focus on the quantitative shortcomings of each individual student. Beyond the numbers Dr. Chaprala’s tutoring aims to install courage and self-confidence in every student that with preparation and hard work they can reach their goals in the GMAT and in life.
“I felt strong in my verbal skills but needed help with my quantitative skills so I started looking for a tutor, and after reading about Dr. Chaparala on-line and talking with a few former students I felt he was the right match for me. I could not of been more satisfied with how much attention and personalized study plan Dr. Chaparala gave me. I have and will continue to refer friends and family to him because I feel he can help anyone improve their score. I struggled the most with Combinatorics and Probability problems but we worked solely on those concepts for multiple meetings and with his instructions and the extra-practice he gave me to do at home I was able to answer every one of those type questions correctly on my GMAT exam.”
– Terry Bounds, Cox School of Business, B.B.A Finance
Ivy League GMAT
- Over 30 years of GMAT tutoring experience
- Over 17 years experience in SAP
- Mentoring and Preparing students for Portfolio, Program and Project Management Professional Exams
- Training and preparing students to obtain SAP Certifications
- 15 years Project/Program/Portfolio Management experience
- 5 years Aerospace & Defense experience
- 4 Full life Cycle MM Implementations as MM configurator/Lead
- 3 Full life Cycle SRM Implementations as SRM configurator/Lead
- 1 Full life Cycle MM/SRM/FICO/PP/SD/WM Implementations as Project Manager
- 2 Upgrade Projects in MM & SRM as Lead Performer
- 7 yeas of Production Support
- Strong hands on experience in configuring the MM & SRM & PP modules
- Extensive experience in post go-live production support and troubleshooting MM/SRM issues
- Executed MM/SRM Cutover activities for the major implementation project R/5 Go-Live
- Experience with the MM/SRM interfaces to FI, CO, SD, WM & PP
- Managed the Team of 24 SAP Consultants
- Extensive experience delivering SAP Global Projects
- Developing the Project implementation strategy
- Managing resources and organizing weekly calls within the IT delivery team, Business Analysts, Business users and make sure the solution is designed as per the business requirements
- Working with the Offshore, near shore and onsite teams to track the deliverables and helping the teams in case of any issues
- Preparing the Project Status documentation (RAID, project progress etc) to C-Level executives.
- Understanding the Compliance at company level, country level local & legal requirements
- Writing the strategies for team communication, business user communication procedures.
- Working with the team to document cut-over activities, executing the cut-over activities in SAP Dev, QA and Prod systems. Defined the strategies for Disaster Recovery
- Experience with MS Project 2010 in Initializing a Project, Creating a Task based Schedule, Managing Resources and Assignments, Tracking and Analyzing a Project and Communicating Project Information to Stakeholders. Experience in Scheduling, Managing, Analyzing, Monitoring and Controlling tasks.
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering (MIT)
- Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 Training- Certification C_TFIN52_64
- MS PROJECT 2010 CERTIFICATION TRAINING – MCTS Exam 77-178
- Material Management Training in ECC 6.0 EHP 4
- SAP Certified Technology Professional – Security with SAP Net Weaver 7.0
- SD Training in Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – Certification
- Supplier Relationship Management Training in SAP SRM with EHP 1
- Warehouse Management Training in ECC6.0 EHP5 – Certification P_LEWM_64
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing – VMware vSphere 5.1 Training
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5] Training by VMware
- PgMP (PROGRAM MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- PMP (PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER – SCORED 100%
- SIX SIGMA MASTER BLACK BELT – SCORED 100%
- SAP FICO – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP SD – ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP PP – PRODUCTION PLANNING & MANUFACTURING WITH SAP ERP6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP SRM – SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT WITH EHP – SCORED 70%
- SAP MM – PROCUREMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 SCORED 68%
- VCP5-DCV – VMWARE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL – SCORED 95%
- MS PROJECT – MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL – SCORED 95%