Dr. Bob Chaparala, M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., PfMP, PgMP, PMP.
Before beginning a full-time career as a tutor, Bob was a CEO, SRM Lead, Program Manager and a Consultant for numerous Fortune 500 companies. He holds a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering, a Ph.D. in philosophy, an M.B.A and a Masters in Applied Mathematics as well as many other certifications that have taken countless hours of hard work and preparation to obtain.
Through his illustrious career as a tutor, professional and student Bob has gained an understanding of what must be accomplished for any student to achieve their desired GMAT score. He has trained and prepared hundreds of students to improve their scores and attend the school of their choice. While working with Bob every GMAT concept from Absolute Value to Rate & Work problems will be covered in both word problem and data sufficiency formats. He strives to make math and GMAT preparation enjoyable for every student by teaching students to break down 700+ level problems into easy to understand concepts.
Though capable of teaching in a multi-student classroom setting Bob chooses to teach one-on-one in order to develop a unique study plan and relationship with every student. He understands that no two students are the same and is able to focus on the quantitative shortcomings of each individual student. Beyond the numbers, Bob’s tutoring aims to instill courage and self-confidence in every student that with preparation and hard work they can reach their goals in the GMAT and in life.
- Over 35 years of GMAT tutoring experience
- Over 17 years of experience in SAP configuration
- Mentoring and Preparing students for Portfolio, Program and Project Management Professional exams by PMI.
- Training and preparing students to obtain SAP Certifications
- 25 years Project/Program/Portfolio Management experience
- 5 years Aerospace & Defense experience
- Experience with MS Project 2010 in Initializing a Project, Creating a Task based Schedule, Managing Resources and Assignments, Tracking and Analyzing a Project and Communicating Project Information to Stakeholders. Experience in Scheduling, Managing, Analyzing, Monitoring and Controlling tasks.
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters in Applied Mathematics
- MBA (Finance)
- Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 Training- Certification C_TFIN52_64
- MS PROJECT 2010 CERTIFICATION TRAINING – MCTS Exam 77-178
- Material Management Training in ECC 6.0 EHP 4
- SAP Certified Technology Professional – Security with SAP Net Weaver 7.0
- SD Training in Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – Certification
- Supplier Relationship Management Training in SAP SRM with EHP 1
- Warehouse Management Training in ECC6.0 EHP5 – Certification P_LEWM_64
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing – VMware vSphere 5.1 Training
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.5] Training by VMware
- PfMP (PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- PgMP (PROGRAM MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- PMP (PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL)
- CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER – SCORED 100%
- SIX SIGMA MASTER BLACK BELT – SCORED 100%
- SAP FICO – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP SD – ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP PP – PRODUCTION PLANNING & MANUFACTURING WITH SAP ERP6.0 EHP4 – SCORED 100%
- SAP SRM – SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT WITH EHP – SCORED 70%
- SAP MM – PROCUREMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 SCORED 68%
- VCP5-DCV – VMWARE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL – SCORED 95%
- MS PROJECT – MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL – SCORED 95%